Thank you for your interest in applying as a visitor at ZNY. Please read this notice before you apply as failing to do so may lead to your application being automatically denied, without any further notice to you.
In accordance with VATSIM regulations
, ZNY sets the following requirements for all visitors:
- Must be an S2 controller or higher
- Must have a minimum of 50 hours controlling in their current primary rating.
- Must have been a member of your primary facility or division for a minimum of 90 days.
- Must have been in your current primary rating for a minimum of 90 days.
- Must have a current primary (home) facility.
Before you apply as a visitor, please ensure you have reviewed the ZNY-1000: General Policy
including the visiting controller policy, as well as the VATSIM Visiting and Transfer policy
. You should also keep in mind that home controllers have priority on training, over visiting controllers.
This may lead to some waiting time for training sessions for visitors.